sábado, 26 de maio de 2012

My New Life LDS


Thank you to all that came to my book signing event last night in Salt Lake City.
It was nice to meet you.

Today, I will be at Deseret Bookstore in Orem, {Utah} at NOON signing books.
This is a special opportunity because my book is coming out
earlier here in Utah than the normal release date (April 3rd)
If you would like a early copy and if you want me to sign it,
I will be there to do that.

Address:
Deseret Book at University Village
1076 S 750 E
Orem, Utah




Also:

This morning, I got this letter from my publisher Christine:
Stephanie—
Well, you’re officially as popular as the Hunger Games! At least on B&N.com the last couple of days. It’s been so exciting to see the pre-orders come in
. I just got out of a meeting where we re-capped the publication plans and looked at the total pre-order numbers and to say that it’s all encouraging would be an understatement. I can’t believe we have less than a week to go before the OSD (and baby!!!) Hopefully, your readers will be as excited by all this momentum as we are and continue to buy the book and spread the word this week and next.
That should put us in a good position to hit the list! Fingers crossed.
You deserve it, Stephanie. I want this book to be a mega success because I genuinely believe it will touch so many people, but also because you’ve worked so hard. I’ve not written a book or had a baby, but I understand both of those to be very difficult tasks. Oh, but the sweet reward! Next week will be a big week on so many fronts. It’s been amazing to be on this ride with you and a joy and privilege to be your editor. As we reach the home stretch here, (and in case you go into labor any minute now!) I just wanted to take the opportunity to remind you of that.
You’ve inspired me, and the team here at Hyperion and we’re just at the beginning.
So much more to come. The kick off this weekend with your family and friends will be so wonderful. I only wish I could be there.
xo C
Thanks Christine!

This week, all week I am going to be posting
something about my new book:
Heaven is Here
out April 3rd in bookstores everywhere.


Attention:
Barnes and Noble is selling my book for
50% off today only!!!
The book will be available from:
12am on
March 26th to 3am on the March 27th
at half price...You can buy it here.

Tomorrow I am going to introduce the book and my story,
with a video, you may like it.
Stay Tuned.

You can pre-order my book
here on Amazon or here on Barnes and Noble.
Your pre-ordered book will arrive on your doorstep April 3rd.
My book is also available through "nook" and "kindle".
AND, audio (read by yours truly) is also for sale as well.

****
Congrats to Ree Drummond aka: The Pioneer Woman
She just wrote a beautiful cookbook.
Ree was gracious enough to have read my book and write a blurb for me-
I love you Ree!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário